Answers by lisajwood_1386

1 found
Sorry... who is responsible for care/support needs? Should it be adult social services for me and Children’s social services for my daughter. I’m in the same situation I was in 5 years ago. I’m just most desperate for their help and been told by children’s services in past. Isabella is my daughter so Adult Social services are who we should both be under
23 September 2019